1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
· 1.4. The site administration does not verify the accuracy of personal data provided by the Site User.
3. PURPOSE OF COLLECTING USER'S PERSONAL INFORMATION
· 3.1. The User's personal data may be used by the Site Administration for the following purposes:
· 3.1.1. Identification of the User for placing an order.
· 3.1.2. Providing the User with access to the personalized resources of the Site.
· 3.1.3. Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the Site, the provision of services, processing requests and applications from the User.
· 3.1.4. Determining the location of the User to ensure security, prevent fraud.
· 3.1.5. Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
· 3.1.6. Notifying the Site User about the status of the Order.
· 3.1.7. Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Site.
· 3.1.8. Providing the User with his consent, product updates, special offers, pricing information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the site or on behalf of the partners of the site.
· 3.1.9. Implementation of advertising activities with the consent of the User.
· 3.1.10. Providing the User with access to partner sites or services in order to obtain products, updates and services.
4. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
· 4.1. The user is obliged:
· 4.1.1. Provide information about personal data necessary to use the Site.
· 4.1.2. Update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of changes in this information.
· 4.2. The site administration is obliged:
· 4.2.2. Ensure the storage of confidential information in secret, not to disclose without the prior written permission of the User, and also not to sell, exchange, publish, or disclose in other possible ways the transferred personal data of the User.
· 4.2.3. Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User's personal data in accordance with the procedure usually used to protect this kind of information in existing business transactions.
· 4.2.4. Block personal data relating to the relevant User from the moment the User or his legal representative or authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data has applied or requested for the period of verification, in case of revealing false personal data or illegal actions.
5. RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PARTIES
· 5.1. The site administration, which has not fulfilled its obligations, is liable for losses incurred by the User in connection with the unlawful use of personal data, in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
· 5.2. In case of loss or disclosure of Confidential Information, the Site Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
· 5.2.1. Became public property before its loss or disclosure.
· 5.2.2. It was received from a third party until it was received by the Site Administration.
· 5.2.3. Was disclosed with the consent of the User.
6. DISPUTES RESOLUTION
· 6.1. Before going to court with a claim for disputes arising from the relationship between the Site User and the Site Administration, it is mandatory to submit a claim (a written proposal for a voluntary settlement of the dispute).
· 6.2. The recipient of the claim, within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim, notifies the claimant in writing of the results of the consideration of the claim.
· 6.3. If not reached with
the announcement of the dispute will be referred to the judicial authority in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
7. ADDITIONAL TERMS